Luke Harrison Barker

Monday, December 12, 2005

Gone Sledding...



Last week we got around 8 or 10 inches of snow, starting late Thursday night and ending around noon on Friday. That sounds like a big mess, but they're really good about plowing/salting/sanding around here, so by Friday afternoon the roads were a-OK. All that snow meant Luke's first sledding trip yesterday, at nearby Mills Mansion. Special thank you to the Mills, whoever they are, for letting us use their yard.

Luke and I only went on five or six runs -- the wind coming off the Hudson River was plenty chilly. The good news is that he's getting good use out of his snowsuit, hat, boots, and mittens.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger David said…

    I didn't get to go sledding until I was 16. Enjoy the snow Luke.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Kleifgen said…

    hey Luke!!

    You should tell your daddy, less making sure people are fed, more playing with me and my sled!


    -John

     

Post a Comment

<< Home